Jala Neti Pot
Please only purchase this kit if you are attending Jala Neti program conducted and organised by Hatha Yoga teachers trained by the Isha Hatha School of Yoga. If you are unsure please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This pot has a metallic tinge that's beautified by an engraving opposite the spout and the distinct cap-like outlet.
Jala Neti is a process of cleansing the nasal passages with saltwater. This allows breathing to become free so that air can enter the lungs unimpeded by mucus and dirt which easily builds up during the day.
Jala Neti, once learned from a teacher, helps you to get cure from diseases like headaches, mental stress, etc. by removing the excess heat out of your brain.
Benefits of Jala Neti
- Prevents and may helps with respiratory tract diseases like asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis. Relieves cold, allergies, sinusitis and kapha-related ailments.
- Help to calm and activates the nervous system.
- Helps remove excess mucus and pollutants from nasal passages and sinuses.
- Helps insomnia, tiredness and improves quality of sleep.
- Helps with diseases of eyes, nose, throat, tonsillitis, allergic rhinitis, hay fever.
- Relieves migraine and headaches, anxiety, stress release and brings tranquility.
- Helps with epilepsy.
Sadhguru looks at why sinuses should be clear and well-balanced, and how we can go about achieving this state.
Disclaimer - These statements have not been evaluated by the AMA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.